Monday, July 5, 2010

Burley to Idaho Falls, ID 7-3 to 7-4-2010

We have been biking in a lot of farm land, all of which seems to be irrigated by the Snake River and its canals. I think of Jill when I see the potato fields! The picture here at the left is at Idaho Falls, ID on the Fourth of July--and my mileage rolled over 1,000 miles for the trip on the Fourth of July! What a way to celebrate our Independence Day! I'm writing this blog at 4:30 a.m. on the 5th of July--as soon as day breaks, we will depart to bike over the Teton Pass with the total mileage for the day over 90 miles! Hope you all celebrated the Fourth in a spirited manner!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I am so enjoying your blog and pictures . Those potato fields and cows are the COUNTY all over. Enjoy. Can't image the climb you had today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 1000 miles on the fourth.

    LOVE your blog and pictures.

    ReplyDelete